I am not afraid to share that hair fall has always been one of my bigger concerns. Initially, I thought it was just me, but through girl talks with close family and friends, I realized that I was not alone.
Some of the reasons for my hair fall could be stress, regular hair coloring and excessive hair styling for shoots. I enjoy my potato chips and maggie mee which are both very high in sodium which would also cause hair fall as well.
Waking up to a pillow covered with strands of hair is definitely not enjoyable. It is really upsetting to see bunch of hair strands on the bathroom fall and sometimes clogging the sink after each bath. And also very annoying to have to sweep the floor so often cause of those unsightly hair strands.
I've always had very fine and little hair, therefore, having to deal with hair fall is truly upsetting. With understanding of my hair condition, I was recently given Dove Hair Fall Rescue Tonic to try out.
Did you know that hair fall shampoo and conditioner can only treat 22% of the problem? Dove’s Hair Fall Rescue Root Tonic treats the other 78%, right at the roots by acting like glue for your hair! Dove’s Hair Fall Rescue range strengthens your “hair glue” and nips hair fall from the root! A powerful ingredient called Trichazole Actives has been scientifically proven to prevent natural enzymes from breaking down “follicle glue”. In even more simple terms, this means that this new system roots the hair on the scalp longer!
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Tonic works directly on the scalp to address the problem at the root! You can check out dovehairsg.tumblr.com to read the reviews for yourself too! Further laboratory tests have also found that the tonic significantly increased plucking force required, compared to tests without the product.
Enough of theory, now it's time for me to show you how it works!! After using Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner, it's time for application of Dove Hair Fall Rescue tonic! Using it is complete hassle-free!
The tonic is clear, with a slightly pinkish tint and smells so good!
- Simply apply tonic directly onto the scalp and hair roots.
- Spread it evenly through my scalp and hair roots
- Use it religiously for two weeks.
- 1 tiny bottle every 2 days or more to see optimal results.
Massaging the tonic in, evenly!
Even though I have only used the tonic for just a week, it works for me! Besides loving the fact that application is so easy, I especially like how the tonic is non-sticky and did not give an icky silicone feeling after application. I have an oily hair scalp and have tried hair fall treatment products over the years but gave up mid-way because they were too greasy. Most girls will agree that we can't go out of the house with wet and oily-looking hair.
I saw results especially at the fringe hair line, with tiny baby hair sprouting out!
Besides taking pride in your hair with proper hair regime, we can also maintain healthy hair by exercising to reduce stress.
In Bakasana, Crow Pose!
Bakasana is one of the many poses in yoga that allows the mind to be clear and focused, putting all worries and stress aside while we are on the mat.
We can also cut down on high sodium food and because hair is made of protein, a high in protein diet would also be beneficial for hair growth!
We are en-route to healthier and stronger hair!
Now, hop on to dovehairsg.tumblr.com for sample redemption and reviews!!